A super easy and delicious 4 ingredient no bake Kool-Aid Pie made famously in the South. It comes together in minutes!!
Kool-Aid (along with Sweet Tea) is the drink of choice in most Black homes. Growing up, we all know how important it was to a hot summer day or just a Sunday Supper.
Kool-Aid Pie ingredients
This pie really only has 4 ingredients:
- Kool-Aid packet
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Whipped topping (like a Cool-Whip but you can also use homemade whipped cream if you want! Do you!)
- Graham Cracker Crust (here is a recipe for a homemade one but you can also just grab a store bought one from the grocery store)
Favorite Kool-Aid Flavors to try
- Red (y’all know that’s Tropical Punch)
How to Make Kool-Aid Pie
This pie filling literally comes together in minutes.
- You begin by adding your preferred flavor of Kool-Aid mix to a mixing bowl along with the sweetened condensed milk. Give that a nice mix.
- Then fold in the whipped topping until it is all combined.
- Add the filling directly into a graham cracker crust.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator until ready to serve it up.
More Pie Recipes
A super easy and delicious 4 ingredient no bake Kool-Aid Pie made famously in the South. It comes together in minutes!
Servings 8 servings
- 0.13 oz Kool-Aid drink packet flavor of your choice
- 1 cup Cool-Whip or homemade whipped cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 9 inch graham cracker crust
- Mix together your kool-aid packet, cool-whip until combined.
- Next fold in the whipped cream until everything comes together.
- Add pie filling to graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
For a bright and fun finished pie, avoid really soft colors of Kool-Aid. Go with bright colors to make sure they pop later on.