Learn how to make homemade whipped honey butter with simple ingredients using this two-step easy recipe. Enjoy whipped butter with Jiffy Cornbread Recipe, Air Fryer Biscuits, or any of these southern-style biscuit recipes. Plus, get tips to take this to the next level by using sweet and savory variations of it for things like Honey Lemon Pepper Wings and Cajun Honey Butter Salmon.
Why Make This
- Easy with simple ingredients: get the perfect balance of both honey and butter using this easy recipe that just requires you to dump & mix.
- Endless variations: whether you want to make this with just honey and butter or add things like garlic, cinnamon, and Old Bay, this recipe is flexible.
- Butter: I use salted and soften room temperature butter
- Milk: This is optional. It helps to make the finished result smoother and easier to apply to things like air fryer canned biscuits. You can use any regular or milk alternative.
How to Make Whipped Honey Butter
- Add all of the ingredients into a large bowl
- Use a hand-mixer to blend until it is well incorporated
Recipe Tips & Cooking FAQs
- Variations: This recipe is quite simple, but you can add things like cinnamon, air fryer roasted garlic, or even Old Bay seasoning, depending on whether you are looking for a sweet or savory result.
- Turn it into a sauce: you can omit the milk and simply melt the butter and mix in the honey to have a honey butter sauce. I use a version of this on my Honey Lemon Pepper Wings, Cajun Honey Butter Salmon and Hot Honey Old Bay Wings.
- Storage: you can store leftover whipped butter in an airtight container for up to a week. You can also freeze leftovers and simply allow the butter to thaw before using it next time.
Recipes to Use Honey Whipped Butter With:
- Air Fryer Biscuits
- Cajun Honey Butter Salmon
- Spiced Sweet Potato Biscuits
- Jiffy Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread
Whipped Honey Butter Recipe
Learn how to make homemade whipped honey butter with simple ingredients using this two-step easy recipe. Perfect on cornbread, biscuits, and as a sauce.
- 1/4 cup Butter softened and salted
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Milk optional, to make the honey butter smoother
- Add the butter, milk, and honey to a large mixing bowl.
- Use a hand mixer to whip the butter until incorporated